Frequently Asked Questions
- What is ScreenBooker?
- How can I screen my film when I have no budget?
- How do I set up my screening?
- How can I use ScreenBooker to help meet Academy Award qualifications?
- How can you help me promote my film?
- When do I get paid?
- How are the tickets delivered?
- Can I purchase tickets over the phone?
- What happens if an event is cancelled?
- What is the Box Office?
- What is an affiliate user?
- How can I use the affiliate program?
- How can I list my venue on ScreenBooker?
- Do you issue refunds?
ScreenBooker is a platform that helps filmmakers bring their film to the big screen on any or no budget.
We have the unique technology to allow you select a screening date(s), start pre-selling tickets, and when enough tickets are sold we will book your screening at the venue of your choice.
You can start by creating an “Event” login. Upon registration you will receive a step-by-step guide.
You can use ScreenBooker to book your Academy Award qualifying run in a Los Angeles or Manhattan commercial theater. Visit http://www.oscars.org/awards/academyawards/rules/index.html to learn of rules and regulations.
ScreenBooker provides every user with affiliate and social marketing tools to help you reach beyond your network as well as a promotional box office.
You get paid the first business day after the screening.
Tickets are delivered via email.
We currently do not offer phone sales.
In the event your screening is cancelled all ticket purchasers will be refunded.
The ScreenBooker Box Office tallies daily, weekly, and all time box office numbers for films booked on the site.
An affiliate user can promote films on ScreenBooker to earn a percentage of the revenue.
As an event producer you can let affiliate users promote your film to earn a percentage of the revenue.
To list your venue on ScreenBooker simply create a “Theater” login and create a profile for your space. We will activate your listing within 1 business day.
We issue complete refunds for any event that is cancelled.